It is now official, SharkSpace is an official partner with Site Lock!
Who/what is SiteLock?
SiteLock was founded on the principle that Internet security should no longer be an expensive, intimidating topic, accessible only to large corporations with IT departments full of engineers. They have set out to democratize Internet security, providing an easy-to-use service focused on providing security for small businesses.
SiteLock is backed by tenured investors with a heritage in providing web and telecommunications solutions to small businesses. It is run by seasoned security veterans trained at Caltech, MIT, Wharton and Stanford.
So what does this partnership mean for you?
Well two things:
1. Our system is scanned daily by site lock to ensure that your information stored with us is 100% safe and not at risk at all!
2. You can ensure your business with the exact same system, at discounted rate that you can only get through SharkSpace!
Why is this important?
Studies show that 90% of online users prefer to use websites that have a Security Seal
How does Site Lock work?
Step 1 – Business Verification: Verify your business credentials such as email, phone and address.
Step 2 – 360 Degree Scan Technology: Scan your website for vulnerabilities and malware and ensure that you haven’t been labeled as a spammer.
Step 3 – Trusted Reputation: Website owners display the SiteLock certificate and assure customers that their business is legitimate and their website is safe and secure.
And you get to rest easy knowing:
- That their patent-pending 360 degree scan technology is hard at work protecting your site
- Your site is malware free
- Customers know they can trust you
- Your conversion rate is where it needs to be
- Your emails reach your customers
To sign up or read more information on the special rate we have with sitelock just go to